The Best Red Lip For Valentine's Day & The Easiest DIY Ever!
Just in time for the sauciest day of the year, I'm sharing my favourite red lipsticks and the easiest DIY ever. Add some extra cute factor to your Valentine's or Galentine's activities with these adorable lipstick "kiss" balloons.
Warning: you're gonna feel like a total weirdo doing this DIY but it takes less than 5 minutes and it's so simple to do that it's worth the few minutes of feeling a bit silly. Slap on your favourite red, pucker up and start kissing. Yes, you legit kiss the balloon. Prepare to feel ridiculous. Reapply as the color fades until you've covered the balloon and voila! The cutest Valentine's DIY ever.
In need of the perfect red for your "pucker up" moment? These are my faves...
1. Zoya Frankie: A rich easy wearing red
2. Julep Stepping Out: A bright cherry red with a subtle orange tone
3. Thrive Causemetics Taylor: A poppy red gloss that gives back
4. Veil Beauty Aisle Red-y: A luxe rich red with deep color
5. E.L.F. Red Carpet: A warm rich red
6. Lise Watier Tango Kiss: A silky gloss in a deep red hue
7. NARS Lana: A bright orangey red great for spring